Friday, January 2, 2009

The Meeting is Delayed

Well, it turns out I slammed the panic button a bit early. In my distress in learning I might actually have to attend a Writers' Group meeting I failed to correctly read the scheduled time. The meeting will not take place on January 6th, as I originally believed. It's a week later. How did I learn this?

I signed up to go.

I responded by Email and said I would be there. Then I printed out the information (of course the map didn't print). I set the printouts on Spouse's desk so they wouldn't get lost (you should see my desk [table]). Five minutes later Spouse pushed them in front of my face and informed me that I was wrong about the date.

I'm feeling better about going already. (big smile)

Maybe this is the year Little Bevie finally grows up. I have some wonderful on-line friends who are very encouraging. That helps. A lot.

Thank you, Friends.

2 comments:

jaz said...

Date schmate. Get thee to the meeting!

Bevie said...

I expect I shall. Spouse is encouraging me to go now - which is not usual. This time I think I'm going to make it.

Thanks, Jennifer.