Sunday, April 12, 2009

For My Friends - ALL of Them

Happy Easter to all!

I left greetings to many of you on your blogs, but not all. Some I cannot reach right now.

For those of you who do not share my faith and conviction that Jesus of Nazareth died by his own word (no one killed Jesus) on a cross, descended to hell itself, left and rose in a physical body three days later, spent time instructing his disciples, and then lifted to heaven physically to finish the work of God's forgiveness, please accept this post in the spirit I intend.

I wish to say I like you. Those I know better I even love. I mean nothing more.

Whether you share my faith or not is not the point. The point is that I am hoping your day is wonderfully happy for you. Enjoy it however you see fit (assuming your joy does not mean pain for others).

God bless.

4 comments:

writtenwyrdd said...

Well, thank you Bevie, taken in the generous spirit your good wishes were intended.

That daily kitten is adorable today!

Bevie said...

Yes. I like black and white cats.

Jennifer said...

Bevie hope you had a happy Easter even if you did have to go to the relatives! Good job on the weight, too. Hope you are feeling better!

Bevie said...

Thanks Jennifer. I am feeling better, thank you. At this pace I should be back to "normal" in just a couple of days.