Sunday, October 18, 2009

Doing Nothing Takes a Long Time

Just been listening to music today. Listening to music and wasting time. I've done some reading, but no writing. Worked a bit on something I created for my own amusement with my old computer. But that computer died of a virus and took my creation with it. Remaking it is such a drag I have never got around to doing it. Tried a few times. Trying again lately.

Wasted days seem like such a waste. It's like, why can't I save these off and use the time when I need it? When I've got six things I want to get done and only time for one. Wouldn't it be great to be able to go, Hey, you know what? I had that Sunday back in October which wasn't good for anything. I'll just take that out and use it as a leftover.

Doesn't work that way.

Manna spoils with the dawn.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I had a mostly wasted day yesterday, too. I reframed mine as "time off to relax" and necessary chill out time.

Bevie said...

[smiles]

You have such a wonderful perspective on life, Gina.