Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Weight Watch Page

Here is the link to my June Weight Tracking.

Starting the month out eleven pounds down from the start. Ended the month thirteen pounds down from the start. That's only a half pound per week average. At least the overall trend was still downward.

EDITED: June 30th - Updated Weight Chart available for June 28-30.
(failed to meet monthly goal)

EDITED: June 27th - Updated Weight Chart available for June 21-27.
(did not go well)

EDITED: June 20th - Updated Weight Chart available for June 14-20.

EDITED: June 13th - Updated Weight chart available for June 7-13.

EDITED: June 6th - Updated Weight chart available for June 1-6.

.

11 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

That's looking very good. Well done!

Bevie said...

Thanks. For some reason I was thinking I started out at 382.2. Found out this morning it was actually 380.2. So I was believing I was two pounds ahead of where I am. But since the goal is 250.0, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Jennifer said...

Keep up the good work!

Bevie said...

Thanks. A bit off the past couple of days. Resting up, you know.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I had no idea you were a grown man, to tell you the truth.
:)

Bevie said...

[smiles] Hi, Earwen. Yes, that has been an issue off and on since I began blogging. A couple of people have left off from talking with me after finding out. That's the way it goes.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't, it just strikes me as odd that you have a kitten as your profile pic...? :)
I answered your comment on my blog! :)

Bevie said...

I'm a guy, but I like a lot of so-called "girlie" things - cats being high on that list. Dogs are nice, but cats are cool.

Anonymous said...

Ah. =D

Lisa said...

If it says 'no treadmill' does that mean no exercise was done? what about other forms of exercise?

Bevie said...

Not officially. I have done some bicycling, but I'm no longer tracking it.