Friday, June 26, 2009

A Youthful Old Thing Going Through Second Childhood - Or Something

Yeah, I know. Books, Movies, Songs. It's review day. Sorry. Just did one for Inkheart on The Great Sea a couple of days ago. Or was it yesterday? Whenever.

Leilani Tahi Amorey posted a comment in response to other comments in which she mentions taking one of those online quizzes. Those are silly things, but sometimes fun. The one she just took is a "How Old is Your Soul" quiz. She didn't post a link to it so I just did a google search and found three.

QuizFarm, which seems to be geared to a younger audience.
Quizilla, which I liked best.
MyYearbook, which was really short.

So, I took all three. Did so within a matter of a few minutes of each other. Got three different results. That sounds like me, all right. All confused.

Anyway, MyYearbook gave me this: Your soul is as old as the hills. You have lived more lives than you probably should have...maybe because of an important lesson not yet learned. Your soul has seen the human race rise and fall so many times because of a misjudgement and the unknown. Your goal in life is to learn as much as you possibly can about anything and everything, keeping your closest friends and family at arms length. This is probably one of your last lives. You may have one more before you souls journey is complete.

How cheery. Not sure I agree with the results - except the part about this probably being one of my last lives. I'm of the mind that we only get the one.

Anyway, QuizFarm did okay. It didn't have much to say, but it provided a cool chart.

You Scored as 20-35
You are in your prime, but are feeling a little up-tight about life. Chill out!

20-35 ......... 65%
Age 36-70 years 60%
Age 13-19 years 45%
Age 71+ years . 15%
Age 0-12 years .15%

And finally, there is Quizilla, which provided an embed object.

How Old Is Your Soul?
Your Result: Adolescent

Rebellious, Angry, Confused, and Misunderstood is you right now. You often feel separate from others and disconnected from reality and take many of the wonderful things you do have for granted. You may be considered to your peers as a social misfit or outcast because of how you choose to express yourself at this point. Experimentation is important here because you are beginning to learn the lessons of life and of others. The worst is over now for you so can look forward to a happier adulthood where you have a better understanding of who you are. Don't forget to take risks during this period and rise up to challenges that normally you may be too lazy to try. It will pay off later.

Adult

Senior

Child

Toddler

New Born

How Old Is Your Soul?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


You know I don't necessarily mind being labeled "rebellious, angry, confused, or misunderstood". Not sure I appreciate being labeled "childish" and "lazy" though. I'd take action - but I just don't have the energy. So I think I'll just sit about, mope, and suck my thumb. Then I'll feel better.

3 comments:

Leilani Amorey said...

Thank you Bevie for researching into the Internet tests :) I did not post the source because the test is a Facebook application and I took the test there , so it was not a quiz found on an open website but rather a Facebook users one :) Big hug from me and keep smiling :)

Bevie said...

You bet. Thanks for showing me the idea.

Ms Sparrow said...

Reminds me of a Penn & Teller show where they put a red sectional in a long narrow room and had three different Feng Shui "experts" arrange the room to achieve the best vibes. They all did it different.

We are far too complicated too be assessed by trivial means. Aren't you glad?