Saturday, November 8, 2008

Song Writing

My son began a new music class at his school this past week. He is already in band and jazz band. Now he will learn another part of music: writing songs. He has been creating a song on the keyboard for the past few days. It sounds quite nice. He asked me if there was anything on the internet which would be helpful. I did a search and found JamStudio.com. It's a free site which allows a certain amount of creativity using accoustic guitar, electric guitar, drums, bass, piano and synthesizer. You can make some really nice music using this. He's got me using it, too. Now I am able to put sound behind my stories. I can hear the mood I really want when I'm writing. Also, I think I can try putting my Elven Wings song to music. You should check out the website: JamStudio.com.

No comments: